আমি তপু

Book Name: Ami Topu

Author Name: Muhammed Zafar Iqbal

Genres: Child And Teenage

Category: Novel, Teenage

Total pages: 147

PDF Size: 06 MB

Ami Topu is the most popular teenage book By Muhammed Zafar Iqbal. This book was published in February 2005 by Pearl Publication. I bought this book in 2007 at the book fair. It’s the best one to list of Muhammad Jafor Iqbal’s teenage book. I love this book very much. This book also very popular with other readers of Muhammad Jafor Iqbal’s book. Every reader is delighted with reading this book, and I was also satisfied with this book. Now I tell the main story of Ami Topu by Muhammad Jafor Iqbal. Topu is the main character in this book, and he is a teenage boy. This book about the loneliness of Topu.
His full name is Ariful Islam Topu. When Topu reads in class five, he has died in a road accident. A heart touching story of a happy-go-lucky family facing an incident that turns their life up-side-down overnight. This story is narrated by the youngest son of the family, Topu, who seems to get the most significant share of the sufferings. The story is about the young talented teenager going through a delicate phase and facing horrible experiences at home after his mother loses her sanity. After publishing this book, Muhammad Zafar Iqbal had received tons of letters from his young readers asking why did he have to make a story so sad and that they all cried while they read the book.


Nevertheless, it was worth reading- a statement admitted by all. I still remember the night I read this book and cried myself to sleep. An excellent book by Jafar Iqbal, sir and one of my most favorites. I read this book when I was in 8th grade, and I loved it!!! The great grief of Topu’s mother, his love for math…it spoke to me! It’s a great read! This is one of the best books written by Zafar Iqbal sir. I became sad after reading this; I laughed when the main character, Topu became the champion of the math Olympiad. Thank you, sir, for this outstanding book. I love you, Topu. I read every review of this book, and I find some excellent reviews.
So I can be called it was the best teenage book of Muhammad Jafor Iqbal. You cannot compare any book with this book. I am pretty sure that no one has read this book more than I have. And every time I read it, tears roll down from my eyes. Many readers were crying when they are reading this book. If you like our site, please bookmark now to find next time easily. Thanks for reading Ami Topu’s review. So please stay with us to get new books.


Post a Comment

0 Comments